Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Boring out Here (Link Love)

Sorry for the lack of posts in the last week. We've been doing our normal, 6/13 ICC 10 man, with nothing new to report. I wanted to try to go back to my arcane spec, as I was somewhat sad about my damage, but I was cornered into ice, as I was the only source of replenishment.

I do have to report that my Priest is now 80, and I'm gearing him up for raiding as Holy. Our guild lacks good raid healers, so I figured it would be worth it.

My priest was my first 70 when I started playing the game in TBC. I rolled priest, fully intent on healing, as my previous experience in MMOs was playing a monk/mesmer healer in Guild Wars. I did everything I could, to make sure I was ready, including getting my tailoring up so I could craft Primal Mooncloth items, and at 69, my guild told me "GG, you're our shadow priest lol." As a good little soldier, I did everything to become the best mana battery possible, and I did a pretty decent job, if I say so myself.

By the time wrath rolled around, the changes to replenishment made me kind of sad, so I decided to take my warrior as my main, until I found out the guild needed a mage.

Sukutaklu, the Troll, is back in action and looking to finally get a real shot at healing. Despite my low gear score (sporting nothing higher than ilvl 200 epics), I was able to raid heal through all the bosses in VoA with no deaths (and yes, I was healer 2, not healer 3)!

And I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help from Bloggers like Miss Medicina at Miss Medicina, Amber at I Like Bubbles, and notTamarindlol (his ubersecret name change) and Chas (not actually sure what class he is) at Righteous Orbs (recently added to the reader).

So consider this a link love post from a long time stalker who's finally getting to use some of the stuff you all talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment